Want Us To Contact You?
Online Scheduling and Fees
There are no documents to print and bring to your first session. Salt City Mental Health provides an online link to create a new client portal. This portal allows you to sign documents, schedule appointments, receive invoices, and pay sessions fees all from the convenience of your home. To schedule an initial assessment, click the request appointment button below. Existing clients can access their client portal through the provided link (https://saltcitymentalhealth.clientsecure.me). Please keep in mind that appointments will not be extended for late arrivals. Please provide 24 hour notice for all cancellations. Late cancellation and no show fees will be charged on the day of the scheduled service.
Insurance is accepted Monday-Thursday.
Licensed Therapist Pricing
- Initial Assessment $180.00 (60 minute session)
- Standard Session $160.00 (50 minute session)
- College Student Discount (initial assessment $90/standard session $80)
- Initial Assessment $90 (60 minute session)
- Standard Session $80 (50 minute session)
- Late Cancellation/Missed Appointment $60
- Document fee $45
Accepted Forms of Payment
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Disvocer)
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Ecclesiastical Pay
Our facility accepts multiple payment options, in order to provide mental health services to those with any budget. To prevent financial hardships, account balances are not allowed. Payment is expected at time of service.
If your ecclesiastical leader has agreed to help pay for services, please provide them with an Ecclesiastic Order Form (the file is provided directly below). The Order must include the ecclesiastical leaders name, phone number, home address, the number of sessions the leader is willing to assist in paying for, and a total dollar amount he/she is authorizing. Once completed by the leader, please submit the form to our office. The student discount is not eligible for ecclesiastical pay. Our office must have the signed document before the initial assessment.
Out of Network Benefits
Out of network benefits are a form of coverage for services rendered outside of your insurance network. This is often an option for those paying for mental heath services out of pocket. Follow the simple steps to find out if your insurance plan will cover your costs with out of network benefits.
- Call the customer service number on the back of your insurance card.
- Ask if you have out of network benefits for mental health.
- If such benefits are available, ask what percentage of each visit will be covered, what is the deductible that must be met before coverage, what information is needed from the provider, and the address to mail invoice/superbill for each visit.
- Ask your therapist for the diagnostic code, CPT code for each visit, the clinicians NPI number, credentials, and any other information needed by your insurance provider.
- Submit all required information to your insurance company for reimbursement.
*Not all insurance providers will cover the cost of your treatment through out of network benefits and the amount of coverage may vary. Salt City Mental Health is not responsible for fees that are not covered by out of network benefits.
Salt City Mental Health is happy to provide letters and other documents at your request. There will be a $45 fee for any document provided by your clinician
Request an appointment
Embark on a transformative journey of personal growth and well-being with Salt City Mental Health.